Description of Responsibilities:
• Experienced Microsoft .NET software developers will be involved with the development of a fast-growing brand of Windows-based products and web applications.
• Job entails a complete understanding of the project requirements, documenting processes development, testing and delivery of software components across all stages of the development lifecycle.
• Programming knowledge of Windows Applications and Web Applications.
• Good Knowledge of SQL Server 2008-2014 and higher, MS Access, Microsoft Reports.
• Strong knowledge of .Net Framework 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0 and 4.5.
• Good knowledge of SDLC.
• Experience of TFS, VSS, OOAD, UML, MS Project, project planning and problem analysis and solving with good leadership and be self-starters.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Preparation and maintenance of project documents.