About the Company
Accel Frontline Limited (AFL) is one of the leading Systems and Technology Solutions Company based in India. AFL is a public limited company listed in Mumbai Stock Exchange (BSE) having revenues of USD 67+Million. In India we have 100+ offices with 3000+ engineers. We are present in 6 countries.
In December 2013, CAC Corporation, Japan, a USD 400 Million worth company has invested in AFL, which will bring significant growth. AFL is a wholly owned subsidiary of CAC Corporation (CAC), Japan.
AFL has delivered unmatched business value to its customers through a combination of process excellence and technology innovation. The company operates from its state-of-the-art development centers at Chennai, Trivandrum and Kochi in India, with a network of sales and support offices worldwide.
At AFL innovation and individual initiative is a way of life. Employees are encouraged to think out of the box and deliver excellent quality software, consistently.
• Under general supervision, perform assignments of moderate complexity in the assigned Group.
• Assignments will be in one or more of the following areas: designing, coding and implementing user interfaces, databases, graphics tools, automation testing
• Design and develop project documents, test plans, test scenarios of the developed software.
• Attend and resolve the customer reports assigned to them from time to time.
• Assignments require use of independent judgment to a moderate extent, application of programming /software principles, theories and its related concepts.
• Require specific subject related knowledge necessary for the system development, certification, implementation, maintenance and support.
• Participate in project review meetings.
• Provide weekly updates to immediate supervisor.
• Effective communication with immediate supervisor, peer group and counter parts.