The Content Marketing Specialist is responsible for content generation for all marketing campaigns and improve website traffic through content activities. The role offers opportunities to run email campaigns, finding creative ways of generating new marketing qualified leads and managing social media channels including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. This role will be instrumental to driving traffic to the website through all marketing activities,ultimately generating new leads. This individual will be a highly motivated, self-starter and a dynamic personality with a drive to reach decision makers!
- Understand different business offerings, audience & optimize the campaign accordingly to generate marketing qualified leads.
- Monitor marketing budget and increase ROI, conversion performance through recommendations of new strategies & ideas.
- Creating case studies, social media and website content.
- Landing page creation & optimization
- Leverage web analytics data to understand conversions and ROI, while improving campaigns
- Campaign performance reporting
- Managing relationship with content writers for blogs and drive content for the company blog.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Collaborate with marketing teammates to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all paid
- Fulfil company’s goals for traffic growth, user engagement, and lead generation via search and content
- Grow and optimize our keywords portfolio through testing with ad copy, landing pages and bidding strategies.
- Stay current with new advances in online marketing, competitive landscape, and keyword research.
- Performing ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities.
- Researching and implementing content recommendations for organic SEO success.